Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bondi Beach







Well I sure can't complain about the weather. It was too nice of a day to sit around so I met up with Dawn and we took the bus to Bondi Beach, the most famous beach in Sydney and maybe even in Australia. The waves were awesome, some areas of the beach were considered dangerous due to the strong undercurrants and other parts were okay 'surf at your own risk'. Checked out the Paddington market (clothes, jewellery, paintings, etc.) on the way back to Circular Quay. Got back to the apartment in time to see the cruise ship leave the harbour. Tomorrow I have to get ready for my trip to Melbourne.

3 comments:

  1. Karin it looks very beautiful and sounds like you are keeping really busy. I got your postcard. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karin it sounds like you are having a blast! Keep up the commentary and the pictures, as Mackenzie and I are enjoying your trip with you. You could have a least taken some close-ups of the surfers!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got your postcard. Glad to hear you are having a wonderful time. It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete